The Mobile BayBears, the AA affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, announced Friday the promotional calendar for all 70 home games at Hank Aaron Stadium in 2017.
- Fan-favorite postgame fireworks, presented by Wind Creek Hospitality, return with 11 dates between Friday, April 14 and Friday, September 1. The shows will light up the night sky at the conclusion of every Friday night home game. There will also be an additional show on Tuesday, July 4, following the Independence Day game.
- May the Force be with the BayBears on Star Wars Night, scheduled for Saturday, May 6. Fans are encouraged to sport a costume to the ballpark and will have an opportunity to meet and take photos with Star Wars characters throughout the evening. There will be Star Wars tributes on the video board, giveaways, and in-stadium contests.
- Santa Claus is slated to make a summer stop in Mobile on Saturday, July 22 to celebrate Christmas in July. Gifts will be given to several lucky kids in attendance during each inning. BayBears fans are also invited to donate their own gifts to Toys for Tots, the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve's premier community action program.
- If you still have Mardi Gras fever, mark your calendar for Halfway to Mardi Gras Night on Saturday, August 5, a tribute to Mobile's longest-standing tradition. Mardi Gras maskers will be in attendance, and there will be parades in the grandstand during the game with beads and prizes.
- Fan Appreciation Night at Hank Aaron Stadium will be held on September 2, the last Saturday of the season, with various giveaways and prizes throughout the night, as well as a special all-you-can-eat concessions package.
Hot dogs, sodas, chips, and popcorn will be marked down to just $1 on five Saturday home dates this season, (April 22, May 27, June 24, July 8, and August 19). The first Saturday of the BayBears home schedule, April 15, will feature a t-shirt giveaway, presented by Cook's Pest Control. All Saturday games during the 2017 season will be presented by AutoNation RAM Truck. As a result of this special sponsorship, anyone driving a RAM Truck to a Saturday night game will receive free parking.
- Every Sunday home game is a Sunday Fun Day and Bark-in-the-Park, sponsored by Raising Cane's. Furry, four-legged friends are welcome to join their owners at Hank Aaron Stadium. All Sunday promotions are for kids, including pregame catch on the field and postgame run the bases. Additionally, there will be several special in-game experiences for kids, such as PA announcer and broadcaster for an inning.
All weekday games have a special promotion attached. Anyone who donates two non-perishable food items, gently used clothing items, and/or books will receive free general admission tickets on Every Monday Matters. Fans can purchase two BayBears tickets for the price of one on Two-for-Tuesday, presented by Subway. Wednesdays will include $1 hot dogs and Thirsty Thursday will feature beer and soda specials.
- Additional theme nights throughout the season include Easter Sunday (April 16), Cinco de Mayo (May 5), Superhero Night (May 13), Cancer Survivor Night, presented by Southern Cancer Center (June 16), Hometown Heroes Night (June 17), Military Appreciation Night (June 24), and College Football Night (August 19).
For a full promotional calendar, click here. All dates and promotions are subject to change.
Single-game tickets will go on sale Monday, March 13 at 9 a.m.
The BayBears open their 2017 home schedule at Hank Aaron Stadium on Wednesday, April 12 and host 70 home dates through Labor Day, September 4. Season ticket packages and group and hospitality offerings for the BayBears 2017 season can be reserved by calling (251) 479-BEAR (2327).